Saturday, January 30, 2010

Review: Magical Burage Gakuin


So this game is my second web browser MMO to play, and would like to review it and just give some ideas to people who never played browser based MMO. Basically, other than the loading speed, there is no big differences in systems. 

The biggest benefit you receive by playing web browser based MMO is that you don't have to download and install the client. So, you can login and play from any computers if their flash is up to date. I found this very exciting and useful.

Well now, let me be begin reviewing this game.





The beginning of the game looks like the picture above. Interface is simple and self explanatory. However in this game, you don't use right click because it will just load flash based menus (like zoom in, zoom out, flash version etc)




The world map, looks like there are many places player can visit.
Each map has several maps and doesn't mean one symbol on the map = one map.




I'm in the beginner's field. Look at the top left status. The first one is me, and the second one is for my pet. You can receive your first pet at the first town.




Battle! In this game, the battle system is similar to non-online games such are Dragon Warriors and Final Fantasy. Players choose command for yourself and pet and wait for the turn to end.




PT with my friends. At this moment, I didn't know how to swap position with my pet, so I'm in front LOL.




Go friends, go. Give me your experiences.




Look, my new pet. In this game, almost all the monsters can be your pet by catching them in the battles. I'm pretty amazed with this system, it's fun. Not many information about rare pets and growing pets but I'm sure this will be one of this game's best features.


Review: Magical Burage GakuinSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment